About Concessionaire Analyzer+
Concessionaire Analyzer+ (CA+) is a software solution that allows airport terminal operators to analyze the retail activities of concessionaires to maximize space and revenue management. CA+ allows sales data from concessionaires to be centrally collected, analyzed, reported on, audited, used for invoicing and be the subject of BI, enabling terminal and revenue managers to assess values of spend by passenger, carrier, route, day of week, time of day, location, etc and gives insight into the impact of external events (i.e. delays). This invaluable assessment of spend enables the terminal operator to better understand retail flows and undertake more effective negotiations with both carriers and concessionaires to optimize the retail mix. CA+ acts as the central intelligence of all retailing activity in the airport terminal.
Gathering Retail Intelligence:
Concessionaires' sales data is fed into the CA+ data warehouse using either of 2 methods or a hybrid of the two:
- interfaces from concessionaires' POS solutions by exporting their sales data into a predefined file format manually or via directly integration using web services, from within their own back-end inventory application or via Microsoft Excel.
- via Airport POS - terminal operators have the option of deploying Airport POS, which is designed specifically for the airport retailing environment including integration points with Flight Information Data Systems (FIDS) and airport related functionality.
Read about the technical architecture of the Concessionaire Analyzer+ solution
Extensive Granular Reporting and Retail Intelligence:
- Having collected sales data at a transaction level of granularity, CA+ allows an airport to dig deep into this data to obtain insight and retail intelligence and to use this insight to better understand the sales patterns, bench mark the operators and categories, as well as understand the performance of sales related to particular flights, routes, carriers, zones in the terminal etc.
- The CA+ Business Intelligence module provides a role based dashboard with a series of ready made views. These views can be customised and configured according to the role of the user enabling detailed and aggregated reporting to be made available to users within the terminal operator and different data being available to the concessionaires. This analysis is available through the CA+ web portal which supports all standard brochures as well as usage through Apple iPads, iPhones and Android devices. >> read more about Concessionaire Analyzer+ Business Intelligence.
- While the CA+ BI module allows users to configure their own dashboards in a manner suited to their role, picking components for addition to their dashboards from an extensive defined list, the BI Builder solution can also be used by technical users at the terminal to create completely new analysis components which can be added to this list.
- Should an airport terminal prefer to utilize its own BI platform, the CA+ data warehouse is an open platform which can be accessed by other BI platforms.
enables stakeholders to:
- Monitor Sales - the ability of the airport operator to ensure sales effected by the retail outlets are compliant with the concessionaire contracts.
- Gather Business Intelligence - the capability of the operator to analyze retail sales statistics enabling better assessment of retail flows and improvements in negotiations with current and prospective airlines and concessionaires
- Benefit from Higher Returns from Retail Operations – by obtaining a better understanding of retail patterns, both parties are able to target promotions, plan gate positions and handle specific retail patterns to maximize revenue
- Customize Needs – specific requirements such as interfacing to flight information management systems into one standard system for example.
- Operate Easier Uploading & Downloading – a range of options are available.